Investing in our schools means an investment in our students, our staff, and the future. Donations to The Muir PTA directly support teachers, staff and students. The PTA is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible. Learn how we spend our money, check out the PTA goals here.
Ways to Donate:
1) Pay online with PayPal:
(When making a walk-a-thon pledge online, please enter your student’s name in the “Purpose” field in the page that comes up after you click the Donate with Paypal button)
2) Write a check, payable to John Muir PTA. Mail to: 3301 S Horton St., Seattle, WA 98144. Or send it into school with your student or leave in the PTA drop-box in the school’s main office.
Your contribution really makes a difference! Consider this:
- $30 will buy new books for 20 students as part of Reading Is Fundamental (RIF)
- $75 will provide a literacy tutor for one student for an entire school year
- $50/month will pay for one teacher to receive semi-monthly coaching on Powerful Writing
- $100/month will fund one teacher’s participation in Zeno’s (formerly Explorations in Math) 36-week, two-hour, teacher development curriculum, so that teacher can become more effective at teaching math to our students
Your contribution sends an important message to John Muir faculty that they are valued and supported. Please give, support and invest in our school. Thank you!